Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fine Art Boudoir Photograpy ~ Danielle V.

Danielle is one of my brides to be and also the little powerhouse that will be my legs, eyes, and ears for the planning of my Fine Art Boudoir Photography Rendezvous that will take place in France next year. I adore the gorgeous lingerie that Danielle wore for the first half of her session and also that she came armed with some props of her own for the session (See tip below).

Danielle was my first session of the day for the Inn at the Price Tower Sessions so I had a lot of fun letting her choose from my props goodie bag for her session! Enjoy...

Fine Art Boudoir Photography ~ Session Tip #2
Although I come armed with a wide array of props for any Fine Art Boudoir Photography session, I encourage you to bring props that are personal to you and will make your session reveal who you are and what is special to you and your Love. Danielle will soon be moving to France to begin her new life with her Love and she brought this beautiful antique French novel to incorporate into her session - perfect!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: