Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dallas ~ On-Location Rendezvous

I am so excited to announce the dates for our Dallas On-Location Rendezvous: March 5th and 6th, 2010!



The Fine Art Boudoir Photography Rendezvous sessions will be held in an a-m-a-z-i-n-g hotel! Here are some sneak peeks of the rooms that I am currently deciding between. I thought it would be fun to get some feedback from you all while I am making my final decision!





Option 1 ~Moulin Rouge

Photobucket


Option 2 ~ The Metropolitan

Photobucket


Option 3 ~ The Bohemian

Photobucket


Option 4 ~ The Rock Star (my favorite!)

Photobucket


The Rock Star Bedroom

Photobucket


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes deciding between the rock star and bohemian are difficult!! ~Robyn

Crysta Mishele said...

Moulin Rouge & Rockstar look like fun!