Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fine Art Boudoir Photography ~ Kristi B.

This session is very special to me. Kristi is not the size 6 that our society has come to decide is the "ideal" image of the perfect woman. I am so happy about Kristi's Fine Art Boudoir Rendezvous Session because I receive so many e-mails from women who are concerned about their weight, but really want to do a session. I hope that this gallery shows that all women are beautiful, not just the "perfect" size 6's of the world. Thanks to Kristi for your faith in me!

The stunning red and black lingerie that Kristi is wearing for the first half of the session came from the website Hips and Curves. Hips and Curves specializes in lingerie for curvy women, such as Kristi, and they have a gorgeous array of corsets, bras, and lingerie to choose from!



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: