Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fine Art Boudoir Photography ~ Session Tips

As I have been editing each session, I have been compiling a list of things that will help you in preparing yourself for your Fine Art Boudoir Photography session and thought that I would begin posting them here on my blog and on my Facebook Fan Page. So here is the official kickoff of my first round of Fine Art Boudoir Photography ~ Session Tips! I many more where this one came from so stay tuned...

Tip #1
When planning what you will wear on the way to your session - think loose clothing. Non constricting dresses, loose pants, and flip flops are best when dressing for your session. Also keep in mind that tight undergarments are not recommended. The reasoning behind this is that tight, form fitting clothing can leave unflattering imprints on your skin that can last for a good majority of your session. Although this can be edited out, it is best to plan ahead and prevent what can be prevented.

~Sarah

No comments: