Thursday, February 4, 2010

Facebook Fan Contest

What is it about spring getting closer that makes me want to have a contest? Maybe it is the anticipation of the wonderful new clients I will meet in 2010 or maybe it is the winter blahs that have me thinking happy thoughts! Either way, I think it is contest time.

To join in on the fun, stop by our Facebook Page and become our Fan!
I look forward to seeing you there and sharing in on the fun!



Photobucket


On an unrelated topic, as some of you may know, I also have another photography company, Yellow Chair Photography, and I am so honored to share with you all that I was recently given the honor of being selected as the winner of Wedding Wire's 2010 Bride's Choice Award!

Photobucket

If you are a bride currently planning a wedding, you can stop by Wedding Wire for a listing of talented local vendors in your area!


No comments: