Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Own Photo Shoot!

Last month the hubby and I trekked down to Ducan, OK for a photo shoot of our very own, by the oh so sweet and talented Abigail Smith. I rarely have the opportunity to get on the other side of the camera and I do have to say that it was fun doing the session with my smokin’ hot hubby! Although there are tons of great shots from this session, these are some of my favorites…and I can’t wait to begin using them on my websites and for promotional material!

Thanks so much Abigail!!!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This image definitely deserves an explanation! My very first concert was Loverboy when I was about 6 years old. I recently came into possession of some of my mom’s much cherished record collection and knew without a doubt that I just had to incorporate them into the session somehow. When I pulled out this album cover, I think Abigail actually blushed! She is a bit too young to know how awesome Loverboy was back in the day, but she was a good sport about putting up with my ideas!
Photobucket

No comments: